How we use your information
Airmax Group Ltd and subsidiaries (known as “Airmax”) is committed to ensuring your privacy is protected. This Privacy Notice explains how we collect information about you and how we
process this information. Airmax takes its obligations with regard to your personal information seriously.
Your personal data will be collected by Airmax who will act as the “Data Processor”. A Data controller determines the purposes and means of processing personal data.
The types of information Airmax processes
The types of personal data which can be collected includes:
• Location and Address Information
• Telephone Numbers
• Online Identifiers (e.g. Usernames and IDs.)
• 3rd Party Cookie Identifiers
• Bank Details
• Website pages viewed and emails opened and clicked
The types of special categories of data collected includes:
• Biometrics for identification (e.g. photographs, CCTV images)
• Medical Information
The purpose and legal basis of processing personal data
Airmax will collect your personal information for specific purposes under a number of lawful methods of processing.
Airmax will process personal information:
• for the purposes of direct marketing under opt-in consent, e.g. marketing services we provide and updating;
• gathering visitor data to our website under opt-in consent;
• for the purposes of research and surveys based upon opt-in consent;
• to provision internet services to you around the facilities under contract;
• for the purpose of purchasing Airmax products or services under contract and associated information required in the fulfilment of that transaction and for communications regarding future
similar transactions with the business;
• for the purpose of purchases of third party services under contract;
• to offer related information on products and services you have taken under soft-opt-in legitimate interest of the business;
• to enable request for information, making enquiries, reports or complaints under the legitimate interest of the business;
In addition, when you are at the premises of Airmax there may be further processing of personal information including, but not limited to:
• your image will be captured on CCTV, both interior and exterior to buildings for security monitoring purposes under the legitimate interest of the business;
• when making telephone calls to Airmax, voice recording is underway to protect members of staff from malicious or abusive content and for training purposes;
Where your consent has been sought, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
Your personal data rights
Airmax will respect all of your data subject rights. If we do hold information about you, we will:
• authenticate you as the data subject;
• determine if a right can be administered;
• complete your request within 30 days; and
• communicate to you in clear and intelligible language.
These rights include, but are not limited to:
The Right of Access: at any time, you can ask for a copy of your personal information. Airmax will respond with whether data is held or not. If data is held then a copy of the information and
the required supplement notice will be offered to you.
Right of Rectification: allows you to submit changes to your records and once changes are verified, they will be amended on Airmax records. Similarly, Airmax will periodically request you to
check your data is held accurately.
Right of Erasure: if you request your data to be erased, and there is no other lawful basis to keep your data, then it will be removed.
If you would like to exercise your data subject rights including your right of access, rectification, erasure, restriction, or objection to processing, please contact the Data Protection Officer –
contact details are contained within this notice.
All personal data collected under contract or legitimate interest will be held for a period of 3 years from your last interaction with the business, or it will be removed if no other lawful method of
holding your data can be determined, e.g. UK finance law.
Data collected under consent will be used until consent is withdrawn or if it is no longer useful for the purpose for which it was collected. Some data may not be removed if it involves a
disproportionate effort e.g. a website image of you is held by the Google search engine.
This does not affect your rights as a data subject.
Please note: after this retention period has expired, Airmax will be unable to reinstate the original data, assuming the data was held in the first instance.
Failing to provide necessary personal data
Failing to provide some or all the necessary personal data may result in:
• being unable send or receive a product or service;
• not being able to access data services;
• not receiving related news, updates, offers or notices of events.
Sharing personal data
Airmax will share your personal data with other organisations in order to supply products or services to you.
If Airmax shares your data on a regular basis it will perform due-diligence and hold written contracts and agreements with these organisations to legally safeguard your data.
If you have consented for us to share your data with other organisations for the purposes of direct marketing, we will keep your consent on record until it is withdrawn or the purpose of holding
your data is no longer valid. On deletion of your data, Airmax will endeavour to contact you to confirm that your information has been removed.
Transfer to international countries
Your data may be transferred internationally. If your data is transferred, Airmax will legally safeguard your personal data by:
• transferring to the EEA countries (Members of the European Economic Area).
• transferring to an EU Adequate country, which are defined as countries outside the EU that offer adequate levels of data protection.
• transferring under “EU Model Clauses” agreement with the importing party. These are standardised contractual clauses that make specific guarantees around the transfer of personal data
from EEA countries to the rest of the world.
Owing to the global nature of the internet infrastructure, the information you provide may be transferred in transit to countries outside the European Economic Area that do not have similar
protections in place regarding the protection of your personal data. Where this is the case, end-to-end encryption will be employed to transmit the data securely. e.g. using industry standard
data encryption (SSL or TLS) to connect to websites or using email encryption technologies.
Where Airmax is unable to utilise legal safeguards when transferring data to a third-country, Airmax will seek consent from you to facilitate the data transfer.
• Transmission: where personal data is electronically transmitted from one computing device to another over a public network an encrypted path will be used e.g. SSL. If your data is
transmitted in a hard-copy format from one place to another a secure or locked method of transport will be used, suitable to the nature of the personal data.
• Storage: personal electronic records are located on servers in secure premises. If your data is required to be stored outside of the secure premises, the data will be in an encrypted format.
Personal paper-based records will be stored in a locked filing cabinet in secure offices to prevent inadvertent access by unauthorised 3rd parties.
• Access: only personnel authorised by Airmax will have access to your personal data records on a need to know basis.
• Disclosure of personal data: we do not disclose personal data unless we’re required to do so to comply with the law, under contract, have your consent, or if it is in your vital interest.
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on this webpage. At the start of this privacy notice, we will tell you when it was last updated.
This privacy notice does not provide exhaustive detail of all aspects of Airmax’s collection and use of personal information, however, please contact us if you require further detail and we will be
happy to provide any additional information or explanation needed.
Complaints and queries
Airmax tries to meet the highest standards when collecting and using personal information. For this reason, we take any complaints we receive about this seriously. We encourage people to
bring it to our attention if they think our collection or use of personal information is unfair, misleading or inappropriate.
To make a request to Airmax for any personal information we may hold you need to put a request in writing using the address below:
Airmax Data Protection Officer
(email@example.com & 01932 504300 or Unit 1, Avenue Terrace, Avenue Road, Aston, Birmingham, West Midlands, B6 4DY)
You have the right of redress and you are welcome to contact the Information Commissioners Office, please see: https://ico.org.uk/concerns or call the ICO on 0303 123 1113.